Saturday, April 7, 2012

Philosopher's Stone returns to Kings Point Pottery Fine Craft Gallery

As those of you who have been here before know I love stone and I love love love these peoples unbelievable work! (I not so secretly wish I could keep it all.) Artists John, Tamar and family create in a very quiet area of rural Nova Scotia, Rosebud...and we are so lucky to be able to carry their very limited hand production work. Did you know they are the original stone vessel makers here in Canada, starting their business in 1993. Philosophers Stone's work really speaks to me...with a very calming voice. If you like stone you will love shopping here at Kings Point Pottery. We just received a new shipment..over 100 passionate lbs!
best
David Hayashida and Linda Yates

No comments:

Post a Comment